Infizius knows the importance of privacy for our users on the internet. Infizius is bound to give our customers a safe & secure working environment where all their data is saved with the highest level of privacy and security. Infizius will make the best efforts to keep your information private and is used for the limited purposes required for our services.
Data Collection and Use
Types of Data Collected
User information is collected on our site. It is done to determine what users like about us and sustain us to improve on our navigation & services. The identity of the user remains anonymous except the user enrolls with us & presents their information. We detect your IP address to help recognize problems with our servers and better manage our website.
Users may use https://www.infizius.com/ freely. There is no need to register. Registration is only needed if the user wants to store their information or any personalized services. The registration form asks for filling in contact details like name, email id, contact number, etc. These contact details are used to learn more regarding our visitants and to contact them when needed. Unique identifiers like IDs and passwords are required to confirm the visitor’s identification.
We may ask you to furnish us with personally identifiable information to connect or identify You while using our services. Personal information may include but is not limited to the following:
- Email address
- Your Full Name
- Phone number
We may automatically collect and retain certain information in server logs when you use our services or view content. Details of how you used our service, such as your search queries, may be included.
An IP address is a number that identifies a computer on the internet.
Browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request, and the referral URL are all examples of device event information.
Cookies that allow your browser or session to be uniquely identified.
Cookies and other anonymous identifiers
When you visit Infizius’s website, we utilize various technologies to gather and store information, which may involve sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
We may collect information about you when you interact with us on any online social media networks where we maintain official profiles, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and others (in the form of likes, comments, follows, subscriptions, tweets, messages, or other similar actions). It is possible that information such as your social media profile ID, name, and other publicly available information on your social profile will be gathered.
Other publicly accessible information about you may be collected by our sales and marketing teams from web sources. After you’ve contacted us, either directly through one of our websites or applications or indirectly through one of our partner/affiliate channels, we do this to enrich our background information about you and present you with better solutions that meet your overall needs. The Use of Your Personal Information
How we make use of the data, we collected
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
To deliver and manage our Service, including tracking how it is used.
- Manage Your Account: Manage Your registration as a Service user. As a registered user, the Personal Data You submit may grant You access to certain features of the Service.
- For the performance of a contract: the creation, compliance, and execution of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased through the Service or any other deal with Us.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, phone calls, SMS, or other analogous means of electronic communication, such as a mobile app’s push notifications for updates or instructive messages connected to the functions, goods, or contractual services, including security upgrades, as required or reasonable for their execution.
- Unless You have decided not to receive such information, we will send You news, special offers, and general information about other items, services, and events that we provide that are comparable to those you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To handle your requests: To respond to and handle Your inquiries.
- We may give your personal information to organizations that provide services to assist us with our business projects, such as preparing a payment or giving customer service. These organizations are allowed to utilize your personal data only as needed to provide these services to us.
- We may also disclose your personal data needed by law to comply with a citation or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith, that declaration is required to shield our freedoms, guard our security or the security of others, study deception, or respond to a government request to others with your former permission to do so.
In the following circumstances, we may disclose your personal information:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and evaluate how our Service is being used, advertise to You on third-party websites after you have visited our Service, and contact You.
- We may disclose or transfer Your personal information in conjunction with, or during discussions for, any merger, sale of Firm assets, financing, or purchase of all or a portion of our business by another company.
- With Our Business Partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners in order to provide You with certain goods, services, or promotions.
- When You share personal information or otherwise communicate with other users in public places, such information may be viewable by all users and publicly distributed outside. Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may view Your name, profile, photographs, and description of Your activity if You connect with other users or register through the Third-Party Social Media Service. Other users will be able to see descriptions of Your activities, connect with You, and look at Your profile in the same way.
Other legal obligations.
- The Company may disclose Your Personal Data if it believes in good faith that it is required to:
- Comply with a legal requirement.
- Protect and protect the Company’s rights and property.
- Prevent or investigate any potential misbehavior involving the Service.
- Protect the personal safety of Service users and the general public.
- Protect yourself from legal repercussions.
We will maintain your data till your account is active or as required to assist you. In case you want to cancel your request or account that we no longer utilize your data to give you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your data as required to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and implement our contracts.
The safety of your data is crucial to us. We follow commonly trusted industry standards to shield the personal data submitted to us, both as transmission and once we get it. However, no transmission system over the Internet or network of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot assure its complete security.
Changes in this Privacy Statement
We may renew this privacy statement to show changes to our data systems. If we make any material corrections, we will inform you by email or using a report on this Site before the change becoming active. We help you to systematically review this side for the newest information on our privacy methods.
Links to External Sites
https://www.infizius.com/ may have third-party website links. These links can be employed only for your help. We don’t guarantee the contents on such third-party websites. Infizius is neither liable for the content of linked third-party sites nor does we make any representations concerning the content or efficiency of substances on third-party websites. You can practice these links at your own risk.
The integrity, reliability, or accuracy of communications posted by users is not represented or ensured by Infizius. We don’t recommend any conclusions expressed by users. Using the information posted by other users, the user accepts that it will be at their own risk.
You can disable the cookie function on your browser or erase its contents. You can discuss the program manager or use the help feature of your browser for doing this. However, please keep in mind that doing this prevents the Website from recognizing you as a previous user of the website.
https://www.infizius.com/ encourages our customers to submit their feedback. Any feedback that is given becomes the individual property of https://www.infizius.com/, and we may use this for several marketing purposes or to contact visitors for more information.
Cancellation required a minimum 24 hours notice period. Notification, for example, in person, through email, text message or fax, or any other written means will be accepted subject to confirmation.
Exclusions and Limitations the data on this website is presented on an “as is” basis to the fullest extent authorized by law, this company.
Excludes all representations and warranties related to this website and its contents, which can be given by any members or the other person, including any errors or omissions on this website or the company’s literature.
This company eliminates all responsibility for damages arising out of or connected with your use of this website. It includes without direct limitation loss, loss of business or profits harm caused to your laptop, laptop computer code, systems, programs, knowledge on it or the other direct or indirect, important, and incidental damages.
This Company doesn’t, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. On top of exclusions and limitations apply solely to the extent permissible by law. None of your legal rights as a consumer are affected.
Infizius Pvt. Ltd.
406, 417-426, Sovereign Shoppers, Anand Mahal Rd, Jhulelal Circle, Near Sneh Sankul Wadi, Adajan, Surat, Gujarat 395009